This Whole Day Tour takes you on a journey from Puerto Princesa to Sabang, stopping en route to view other natural attractions, such as Elephant Mountain; one of the locations used for Amazing Race Asia.
This tour includes:-
- Round-trip, Air-con Van Transfer (2 hours each way, excluding Astoria Hotels, or hotels near Astoria) )
- Complimentary Buffet lunch
- Motorized Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fees & Permits
- DOT Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide
- 45 minute Canoe Tour of the Underground River
- Audio Device Fee
This tour excludes:
- Environmental Fee *see Booking Notes
Upon arrival in Sabang, your Tour Guide will visit the Underground River Authorities Office to be given the time slot of your party’s issued permits. Based on this time slot you will either have your complimentary lunch before or after your tour.
Please be advised that you will be required to wait for your slot and this can sometimes be from 1 hour to 2 hours. There are lots of souvenir and refreshments stalls to enjoy in the meantime.
You will take a motorised Banka to the Entrance Beach, a beautiful forest area home to a number of endemic species, including a troop of naughty Macaque’s.
The canoe tour in to the Cave itself lasts approximately 45 minutes, and takes you into the first 1.5 kilometres of the Underground River cave. Experience the beauty of Stalagmites and Stalactites, which took thousands of years to form, and the Swift and Bat populations that inhabit the cave.
- Side Tour to Sabang Zipline
- Side Tour to Ugong Rock (Zipline with a short trek and climb)
- Mangrove Tour (minimum of 2 people)
The Zipline & Ugong Rock Side Tours are dependent on at least 6 people in your join-in Tour Group, also wanting to do the extra activities.
Ask us about requesting to add the Side Tours, in the Special Request Box, beneath the Traveller’s Detail section of the Booking form